Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Beautiful people there may be

I dug up all my old poems(and when i say old..i mean 'OLD') and am posting it here..... this was in college....and when I was in love...uhmmm almost

Disclaimer: These poems are cliched , boyzon-ish and require the intelligence of a tadpole to comprehend. (hmm... that explains why all my sister's girlfrendz love it)


You surpass all in beauty and grace
None like you can I find in any other place
Beautiful people there may be
But I have eyes for you and you only

From the first time I saw Couldn’t take my mind off you
Love was sown in my heart And there it grew
Made me sigh whenever I think
That you were the spring of my life from where I had to drink

The thought of you so far away makes me sad
I comfort myself thinking of the little conversations we’ve had
Your hellos and byes matter so much to me
For these small little things I’d go begging on my knee

I wonder now when I would see you
And every time I do hope springs anew
I’d come running to you where ever you may be
Rather than sitting here, each hour feeling like an eternity

Your sweet kisses warm touches is not what I ask
Just wanna be close to you In the sunshine of your presence I’ll bask


--- Prem

1 comment:

Megha said...

woah! latent talent..I see! lets give it one of those paschima jeevana / hindina beedhiya hudugaru kind amusic as well