Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Beginning of me

One of my better efforts...since it was co-written with my friend I guess...

My life was flowing like a silent stream,
Everything around me like a pleasant dream ,
Life was easy,smooth and plain ,
You stormed into my life like a hurricane .

Your body was satin , but your heart was stone ,
Your hands were warm ,but your touch was cold ,
Your skin had gleam,your eyes had fire ,
It charred my broken heart, but fuelled my desire .

You’ve no idea how it destroyed my calm ,
When I saw you snuggle up in someone else’s arm ,
I made you my queen , I gave you my throne ,
How could you just leave me now I’m all alone .

Baby I beg you , please go away ,
Ever since you came, life is going astray ,
With you by my side , I’m going insane ,
There is nothing that can really undo this pain .

I don’t have the cool , to hear you explain ,
You’ll give me some crap and say its all in the game ,
I wont hold you to treason , I wont beg you to stay,
I don’t care a damn as long as you go away ,

The end. The finish .Its all over between us ,
Those whispers , those caresses and all that fuss ,
I was down on my knees , now I’m back on my feet ,
It’s the end of you and the beginning of me .

No comments: