Friday, June 22, 2007

The Leela of Sheela ...

This one was written in a bus, on our way back from a team trip, for a colleague of mine (and his imaginary girl friend Sheela)... a little more than 2 years back !! Hope he's found his Sheela now :) !

Make do ...until creativity resurges :)


To the man that I found in you,
I'll tell you a story of Love, Untrue,
It started on the day you were looking at me,
Your piercing eyes just set my spirits free,
And when you walked with your manly stance in my direction,
My heart skipped a beat, in deep fascination,
You pulled out a red rose in that magical moment.
To think of you on your knees, sent my blood into a torrent,
My heart beat grew faster as you came close,
And all of a sudden, Life had a million questions to pose,
When I was in this ecstasy of my dream finally come true,
You walked past me and said, "Sheela, I Love you!"

2 comments:

prem said...

hehehe..but seems autobiographical .. :-)
maybe u shud call it "The Saga of Megha"

Megha said...

It is actually ... I could've been booked for a case of harassment had it not been mutual :)