Sunday, August 13, 2006

Weather babies...

When I was here in Tokyo last December it was freezing cold... and I penned this down on a Saturday at work...

She looks dull, hurt and cold from the high sky,
Turns away from her earthlings down here, who cry,
Pray she lets her Son shine warm for a while,
So her weather-babies, down here may flash a smile!

I am here again in August, there are beautifully wet mornings ...and the most ornate umbrellas... I penned this one down on a lazy Saturday at home...

The cloudy eyes, the brimming gloom to tear down soon...
And we dance in merriment of the skies' impending boon!
When we look up puzzled at her, as she begins to cry,
She sprinkles on our blushing cheeks, her tears of joy!

For all the weather babies like me... Megha

2 comments:

prem said...

weather baby andhre ?

Megha said...

weather change aadhaga... baby tharah behave mado adults :)